Infrastructure - Octopus Papers Ltd
About the Company
• Dealing in papers from last 35 years and growth of business has been tremendous over last 8-10 years
• Not organized to take business and face new challenges, as of now and have decided to go for further expansion with professional management and explore the possibilities
• Paper converters into notebooks, copier papers and office stationery
To establish a professionally managed unit with quality products
To get break through with the investment and establish the unit and line of productionNot organized to take business and face new challenges, as of now and have decided to go for further expansion with professional management and explore the possibilities
Get market share in terms of sales and reputation, and expand the business in overseas
• Have years of experience for printing and manufacturing:
» Paper products
• Can make use of combination of old and new technologies to manufacture low cost products with innovative covers
• Skilled staff who are masters of their field viz. Production, Designing, Accounting, HR etc. With minimum input of our resources take the maximum output and work for 24X7.
• Have a vast experience of printing notebooks cover and had been in contact with various notebook manufacturers.
• Have also executed few orders locally for which few of the works were been outsourced and successfully completed the order.
• Are confident about the manufacturing practices with current market affairs.
There is very strong demand of notebooks and paper stationery in market with continuous growth of about 20% to 30% year on year basis. The major weakness is there are varied products in to the various categories so the cost of investment becomes too high for a manufacturing unit for the finish products at stores and under process. And the major business is handled by retail shopkeepers who are unorganized, regionally fragmented with bad payment structure which makes very difficult for a manufacturing unit to maintain its cash flows.
• Way to success:
According to the company, the only way to get success is to make minimum input of machinery and human resources with maximum output of working 365 days and 24X7, keeping expenses as low as possible and distribute the products into different parts with strong management team for sales distribution and payment collection
• In-house manufacturing
• In case, subcontracting is required, usually in case of manual process, subcontractors complete the entire product in the premises, so transportation is not required.
Distribution Network would be a preference. Regionally distributors could help us to maintain the fragmented business.